Adopt a sporty design on the wrist: the collector's watch is inspired by the 956 Racing livery, which won the seventh overall victory at the 24 Hours of Le Mans in 1982. The exclusive three-hand watch, in a limited edition of 1,956 pieces , will convince you with its high-quality workmanship and characteristic style. Inside is a Swiss RONDA 515 watch movement. The chronograph was designed by Studio FA Porsche and is manufactured in Germany.
- Three-hand watch inspired by the 956 Racing livery.
- Series limited to 1,956 copies.
- Swiss watch movement RONDA 515.
- Limited series number engraved on the case back.
- Stainless steel case with polished silver case ring.
- Diameter: 42mm.
- Brushed metal silver counter back with Racing logo at 9 o'clock.
- Superluminova technology on the hour and minute hands.
- Mineral glass with single-sided anti-reflective coating.
- Crown and tube with double O-ring system.
- Porsche crest engraved on the crown.
- Date disc at 6 o'clock.
- Fabric strap with leather interior in Racing design, width: 22 mm, length: 120/80 mm.
- Clasp in coated stainless steel with engraved "PORSCHE" inscription.
- Waterproof up to 10 ATM.
- High-quality watch packaging in racing design included.
- Design by Studio FA Porsche.
- Made in Germany
255mm x 42mm x 10.5mm
70% stainless steel case, 18% polyester strap, 10% plastic movement, 2% button battery
Maintenance tips :
Clean your watch regularly with care using a soft cloth and clear, lukewarm soapy water. Rinse your watch with fresh water after swimming in salt water and let it dry completely. Every 18 to 24 months, have each watch serviced by a specialist. Avoid exposing your watch to extreme variations in temperature and humidity, direct sunlight or strong magnetic fields. For the longest possible life, protect your watch from extreme heat or cold, intense sunlight and humidity conditions exceeding the permitted classification for water (see back of case).