Porsche Home Energy Manager
With the Home Energy Manager, we are offering an intelligent solution that allows you to charge your vehicle quickly and easily at home. This device constantly monitors the current power requirements of your household and compares these with the available power at the power connection. The device controls the charging power of the vehicle so that the domestic electric circuit is not overloaded during charging. If an overload is imminent, the Home Energy Manager communicates with the Mobile Charger Connect, to manage the charging process and, if required, reduce the power to the charging process.
- Supports smart charging in combination with the Porsche Mobile Charger Connect
- Optimizes the charging processes of your electric vehicle
- Controls the charging processes of several vehicles simultaneously
- Optimizes charging costs (where variable electricity prices are available)
- Supports sustainable charging by using domestically generated electricity, e.g. from a photovoltaic system
Please note: The integration of the Home Energy Manager into the domestic electricity system and its installation must be performed by a service provider or electrician. Please contact your Porsche Dealership for more detailed information. Additional current sensors are also available from your Porsche Dealership.
Installation costs extra. This product is available for in-store pickup.